Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Time flies!!!

 I bet no one really checks here anymore because I dont post here much. LOL


So since I saw a friend of mine had posted on her blog recently, I wanted to pop in and say howdy. 


A lil update on what the hell is going on currently in my life. 


1. I am still working with Allmart as a delivery driver. 4 years and counting. It makes a decent amount of money once the time is put in. The time I put in is basically 10 hours 6 days a week (give or take a few hours on the weekend). Looking back on where I have seen Allmart has done, it has grown. 

2. I am the owner of a business. 😊 A legit business. Watching people operate a business and actually owning a business is different!! I can see why people form partnerships or have a strong team working under them. It is a lot. Between operations, marketing, financials, taxes, innovation when it comes to the business, this is a 3-5 man task. Especially operating in Antigua, I dont even have staff and the thought of that scares me.  

Oh if you want to check me out it is WADADLI SPACES. I have an instagram, facebook, X, thread, and a website all by that handle. We (cause as a solotrepreneur the company and me are a we) are a Coworking Space operating out of Antigua. Currently operating as an open plan office space and an event space. 


3. I help out with property management. Not sure how good I am at it but I am doing it. Dealing with people is crazy. If you do not find the right tenants you are setting yourself for a whole heap of hurt. Mainly in your pocket. 


4. Health and mentally, I could be in a better state of being but I feel as things start to fall into place, I would be able to focus more on myself. WISH ME LUCK!!!


I truly plan on popping in more often as I have a space where I can be comfortable with posting here. 


Pop in to Wadadli Spaces, check out the space or even just to say hi!!! We are here Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: