Thursday, November 26, 2009

Phones!!

I have noticed that girls use phones to talk about ... MEN!!! Why should I waste my time and energy and ooooh my minutes talking about some nucca who not even thinking about me at the moment. Gosh. This is a short blog because I am sad that my birthday sucked balls!! :( But oh well it has come and gone I will have more fun when I either go back to RI or when I reach home!!! Oh and this time next month will be Boxing Day (for those who celebrate it) The day after Christmas. Which means that yesterday it was a month before Christmas. Which also means it was my BIRTHDAY!!! I have never felt so neglected by people around me. But I am happy I got the Calls and Texts and even ALLL The facebook posts!!! :D That made my day!!

Oh well my next Bday will be in Antigua so I am happy!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

1 comment:

Kimolisa said...

That's right keep your head up and I will ensure you have an excellent birthday. Think cake and going out to a club or something.