Sunday, December 6, 2009

My trip to NC

Hey yall,

I went to North Carolina for Thanksgiving to visit my friend, D. Before I even went I was wondering if it was a good idea that I went. I am normally the type of person who after I leave them I tend to lose contact with them. I know, I know it is bad but as I learnt in class "Absence makes the heart grow dimmer". It is not my fault. So I spent my 22 hrs on the bus on the way down meeting some really interesting characters on the way. Such as Ashley and her husband who were expecting a baby next year Feb; Lala, a latina who was just sooo cute and small and adorable; ohh I cant forget Zach who was an aspiring musician who serenaded us with his guitar. Then there was the dude Bobby who just started talkin to me and buyin me breakfast.

But yea forget the ride, back to NC by D. When I reached I was open to every and anything. So we went walkin around and she showed me the campus and we went to get food. Then I when we went back to her room I met her roommates. One of her roommies took us to the mall with 2 of her friends. It was a huge mall but i was pissed at how far it was from the campus. But we were not in the mood to go to the room so we went with the 2 girls and we just drinking and so forth. We went back to the dorm and went to this super market kinda place called Harris Teeter and rented 2 movies from this thing called RedBox.

We saw lots of movies including 2012, Precious, and some great ones that include My Life in Ruins, Wild things, and Ninja Assasin.

At the beginning of the trip I was getting annoyed with her but then I just noticed that she is the type who is never by herself so she always finds ways to keep herself busy with people. So when I accepted that I happened to enjoy it all. So I certainly did not regret going :) Plus I got some cool clothes out of the trip :D

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: