Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lyicist Brotha!!

It is so bad for me to say that Music Videos like these have made me what to have a brotha, whether black or white, like this. Damn!!! This one just crushes me!!



Then this guy just makes me wanna go to NY and party for an entire weekend!!!



OHHH and dont talk about MUSIQ!!!



I have always been attracted to guys who have a way with words. Like Montell Jordan, Musiq, KEM, Keith Sweat, Joe and other guys like that. And I have always been envious of Ladies who are more likely to get guys like that. Like India Irie, Erykah Badu, Nakia Henry,Jill Scott, and other gals like them.

There was a time I was on the subway in NY and there was a guy that was soo fine and if I wasnt underaged and wasnt leaving a few days later I most def would have went out with him.

Maybe that is why I love going to the poetry nights that are on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month. MANNN I wish I could go but I gotta work :(

Shoot if you are interested in going (if you are in Antigua or when you visit) you can check out their fb page

Well I gonna continue lookin through my blogs.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: