Thursday, November 24, 2011

Chelsea Settles

Ok now this is a general thank you to that gal who had went on youtube dissing the show Chelsea Settles.

Now watching that show I actually feel like I am connected to someone in the world when it comes to weight and also mental blocks against things. Every episode makes me wanna go out and do something with my life. I know that here in the Caribbean you are somewhat restricted in some way or another. So I would not be able to achieve as much as she has but that mental blocks are things I need to take a sledge hammer and bulldozer to and flatten them.

I will see if I can find the video that the chick had dissed Chelsea and give you a formal introduction to Chelsea Settles. :D

Well I getting sleepy now and I suppose I will go on to bed now.

Oh and I have gotten back into my heavy metal rock and alt. rock. I never realized how much that makes me feel when I want to blank out the entire world.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: