Thursday, September 13, 2012

Regina Spektor








I am having a hipster moment. I want to say "OmG, I have been listening to Regina Spektor before she became main stream!!!" However in truth she was already mainstream when I ever heard of her. She came out in 2006 with the album "Begin to Hope".

Begin to Hope

I fell in love with her sound and her words and her in general. I even bought her album, (that means that I actually like the music).

Now I saw on CNN they had an interview with her and I see she has a new album "What We Saw from the Cheap Seats". So now I am going to go out of my way and get this album and in the near future I will do a update on how good this album is, or bad (if that is possible). AND GUESS WHAT? She is Russian and left Russia when she was, like, young. 


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!
Post a Comment