Thursday, September 13, 2012

Regina Spektor








I am having a hipster moment. I want to say "OmG, I have been listening to Regina Spektor before she became main stream!!!" However in truth she was already mainstream when I ever heard of her. She came out in 2006 with the album "Begin to Hope".

Begin to Hope

I fell in love with her sound and her words and her in general. I even bought her album, (that means that I actually like the music).

Now I saw on CNN they had an interview with her and I see she has a new album "What We Saw from the Cheap Seats". So now I am going to go out of my way and get this album and in the near future I will do a update on how good this album is, or bad (if that is possible). AND GUESS WHAT? She is Russian and left Russia when she was, like, young. 


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: