Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Self!

I have been soo out of it lately. I have no computer to be doing my blogging/surfing/secretarial duties/ speeches. Work is ..... yea that would have to be another entry. The only things that keep me in this world is Family, friends and a mentor who even though I feel guilty for using him as a Psychologist, he is always there to listen to me.

I have been reading a friends blog and have noticed that this mental state I have been living in is not a state that I live in on my own. I have been reading her blogs and shall share entries with you in the future (hopefully I get a pc to blog more often).

I also came across a youtube video which had hit home with me. I even left a comment on the video. Something I rarely ever do.

Well I will go into this topic more when I get the chance but I am on someone else's time right now. This was just a taste of what is to come soon.
So TTFN

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: