Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Place

MOVING ON UP!! TO THE EAST SIDE!! TO A DELUXE HOUSE ON A HILL!!! MOVING ON UP!! TO THE EAST SIDE!! WE FINALLY GOT A PIECE OF THE PIE!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

So I am moving out of my childhood home. Moving to a location which I think is quite nice. Close to the airport, close to a shopping district, and with a great view of the Ocean (or sea). This is something that I have been looking forward to for the past few years. Not that I don't enjoy living with my parents but at a certain age a person just has to leave their parents and start living their lives!! Be independent.

So the house is really nice. A two bedroom house with a front yard and a small back yard. Two tanks so we don't need to depend on Government water, a small shed in the back of the house  and a really nice sized living area and kitchen.

Pictures are on its way so you would be able to see how awesome this place looks. So Next week Saturday I will be living in my new abode! Which is soo exciting. I am even going to plan a house warming party but that would be a little later because we need to get the place looking great!

So far 2014 is really becoming a time of change.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!


P.S.: I did this post before I had done the previous one but this was put up as a draft. dag nabbit!!!! 

No comments: