Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ginger Snaps

So my sister and I were watching ..... dum dum dum.... Ginger Snaps.

It was one of the movies I downloaded from Youtube (obviously on Youtube because it was bad). Weeks prior I tried to watch the movie and I was like ....


But then my sister started watching it yesterday while doing our hair. I was wondering what the fuck have I gotten us into?

So I looked up the movie synopsis and it states on IMDB:
Two death-obsessed sisters, outcasts in their suburban neighborhood, must deal with the tragic consequences when one of them is bitten by a deadly werewolf.


So this was a horror movie that made me shout and scream at the screen. I loved how the movie moved on but the end was soo disappointing. I want to encourage you to watch it but enjoy the ride even though the journey was not all that!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: