Thursday, December 7, 2017

Does it feel cold? No it feels like Christmas.

For the past few weeks everyone asking me if I feel cold. Or saying the air has been quite chilly. I tell them "Hell no! This is the kind of weather I enjoy!!!"

The crisp air. The cool breeze. The lightness in the atmosphere. These all make me feel one thing! EXCITED!!

"Why Excited?" you ask. EXCITED because it is almost Christmas!!! Which means awesome Christmas movies, Christmas specials, Christmas music, Christmas cheer and just an overall awesome feeling!! How can you not enjoy this time of year!!

OKAY, okay... The past few years the Christmas feeling was not here but that was because it was still HOT!! Yes we in the Caribbean but shit that Crispy breeze makes me feel all cheerful and joyous!!

It's Christmas baby and nothing 2017 can do to take this great feeling away from me!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: