Sunday, December 24, 2017

Season's Greetings!!!

Merry Christmas Eve to one and all. 

It is another year of crazy which is slowly leading up to the finality of this dreadful year of 2017.

I am experiencing my first Christmas at this new resort and do not feel any way that I am going to have to work on both Christmas Day and Boxing Day. As I tell people when I came into the industry I expected it. I have worked at least 2 Christmases in my entire career and I am looking forward to it. 

Pictures will be shared as soon as they are taken. 

I am a bit excited as one of the guests which I have grown close to purchased a boat. Lol. Now reading that over it sounds like some. It ass purchase. They  bought a beautiful Model Boat named "the H.M.S. Victory"

Well. I hope you are having a great holiday season!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: