Thursday, March 21, 2019

Canada - Here i come!!!!





Earlier this year, I received  my Canadian Visa. This is exciting and bittersweet because Antigua never needed a Visa to go to Canada. I was right next to it on numerous occasions and never went to see the beautiful country. So as soon as I heard that we need a visa that is when I really wanted to go. Then to go one would have to go to another Caribbean country to get the visa placed in their book and to be fingerprinted.

So after I got my visa I started looking for a cheap fare and a friend of mine put me on to the "Hopper" app. I then found a great deal and had to go for it. However I had to consult my sister as this is just on the cuff of the car accident which occurred in January.

So I got my ticket arranged my vacation and looking for great places to check out whilst there. Will most definitely document that trip.

Looking forward to seeing all my friends and family.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: