Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Do You Even Blog, Bro

So the question I have right now, on the 20th day of July, 2021, is:

Are people still blogging like before? 

I know I have been very sporadic with my posts but that is because I don't have a computer. Well that is what I tell myself.

But I was going through my reader and noticed most, if not all of my subscriptions no longer post. One of the person's I was following she is on my Instagram, so I reached out to her. I asked her if she still blogged because I noticed her last post was in 2018. Yes. 2018.

She replied:
Hi 😊thanks for reaching out - and thanks for following my blog. Yeah, I stopped blogging a few years ago when my business took over. I’d love to get back into it again but things are pretty busy with the shop, and business is going really well, thankfully! We’ve been good ☺️

I do plan to get back to my blogging roots one day though, we’ll see. And if you haven’t checked out my shop yet, I’d love for you to visit. Be well!

Oohhh. Please do check out her shop on IG:
The Tiny Closet.

I guess that is how it is for most of the other people, where life just took over and blogging fell on the back burner.

I started blogging to get certain thoughts off my chest. Not all the time conversations can be had. So I just blog about it.  

Although I don't have my computer yet. It is a goal to be accomplished soon. I will continue to post through my phone until then. 

I know I know I have said that before.lol. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

But I need the outlet again. So many things coming in and no way to get it out. 

Welcome to the Life in the Mind of Mayeshah.
Welcome back if you haven't left me.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: