Tuesday, September 28, 2021

What Role Do you hold in your life?


Lately, I have been hearing this statement. Being the Main Character in your life. With this comes all the Lifestyle Gurus sharing their opinions on how to develop yourself into being the Main character. Like life is a movie or something.

Alot of the tips do overlap and make sense. Not all the time you want to be putting other people first. Well I am not gonna be going over those tips and opinions. 

Instead, I am expressing how much of an Extra to my life. Sitting in the background, walking pass the camera lenses, cheering others on from the background. Not even a supporting role, where I am interacting with the main character.

This may be diet related, lack of physical activity, or just me coping with the world we living in.

What Role do you see yourself holding in your life?

No comments: