Thursday, June 2, 2022

Wow... just wow.

 2022... What the fuck are you doing to me?

These rollercoaster of feelings are killing me slowly. 

I truly don't know what is going on with life right now. 

I feel lost in the aspect of career. I have physically gotten weaker which has affected my mental state.

My social state has become so isolating. When having people approach me in a social or romantic way I feel uneasy. 

Between Covid, the rise in all prices (especially gas), impending elections, lack of water, and my goal to start a business. I AM EXHAUSTED. 

And that is even outside of even the world things. Wars, shootings, Johnny Depp/Amber Heard, Will Smith/Chris Rock, RECESSION!!!

I AM EXHAUSTED!!!!

SO what I shall focus on right now is the following:

My health - physical and mental

Building up my finances

Building an online community for Wadadli Spaces

Assisting with the Property Management of the Apartments. 

OBVIOUSLY, I wont put the quantifiable goals here but going into the second half of 2022. I strive to be better. Physically, Mentally, Socially, and Financially.

I have considered sharing my physical journey here. But we will see how that works!!


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!


No comments: