Sunday, June 5, 2022

My FitPot Journey: Day 4

It is day 4 of my Fitpot Journey. I had realized my eating had been very poor. Possibly the actual cause of my weight gain. However, i try to keep the exercise up to make sure my muscles are getting stronger. I shall be going to bed with a headache and a stiff stomach bug i know that in the morning i will be feeling better.

Below is my day's stats.

 WORKOUT FOR THE DAY:

Squats (10reps x 3 sets)

Modified Jumping Jacks (10reps x 3 sets)

Leg up crunches (10reps x 3 sets)

Bicycle crunches (10reps x 1.5 sets)

Planks (10 seconds x 3 sets)

Straight Leg Lifts (10reps each leg x 3 sets)

Hamstring Curls (10reps each leg x 3 sets)

Knee extensions (10reps each leg x 3 sets)

Heel & toe raise (10reps x 3 sets)


DIET:

A KFC zinger and milkshake

A bun, butter, cheese and salami

3 mangos

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!



No comments: