Friday, June 3, 2022

My Fitpot Journey Day 2

It is day 2 of my Fitpot Journey. I had increased my water intake and added some exercises to my regimen. My eating is still a bit spotty, but Subway was having a special on salads, so that was great.

Below is my day's stats.

 WORKOUT FOR THE DAY:

Wall pushups (10reps x 3 sets)

Russian Twists (10reps x 3 sets)

Crunches (10reps x 3 sets)

Bicycle crunches (10reps x 3 sets)

Heel Touches (10reps x 3 sets)

Planks (10 seconds x 3 sets)

Straight Leg Lifts (10reps each leg x 3 sets)

Hamstring Curls (10reps each leg x 3 sets)

Knee extensions (10reps each leg x 3 sets)

Heel & toe raise (10reps x 3 sets)


DIET:

Black Coffee w/ cinnamon 

2 rice cracker plain


Subway Salad.

Rice and corned beef
The final rice crackers with cheesy dip

No comments: