Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flirty Girl Fitness aka Stripper Dancing!!

Dear Readers,

I am here watching the new music of the ... time... and I saw a commercial for ... a fitness video. It had been sooo outrageous that I had to blog it!! The name of the fitness video is ... Flirty Girl Fitness (make sure to watch the video).

(I will wait..)

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*******

******

*****

****

***

**

*

Ok now that you have watched this commercial TELL ME WHY THE HELL THESE PPL ARE TEACHING YOU TO BECOME A STRIPPER. (Sorry for the shouting) But really... I can see it now:
Strippers friend: OMG you are always so slim and you eat what you want. How do you do it? I dont even see you going to the gym? What is your secret.

Stripper: Oh all I do is work. That is a work out on its own. Maybe you should try it. I can show you some moves that will keep your buns, legs and abs toned.

{Stripper does her stuff to a chair and to a pole}

Strippers friend: WOW!! That does look like a workout. Hey maybe we can turn this into a fitness video.

Stripper: Yea lets do it. But to make people not think it is stripper dancing we can call it something like .... hmm.....Flirty Girl Fitness.


Now seriously. They even got success stories ... lets fix a few:

Vanessa M.
Lost 23 inches!

"Even with all the workouts that I had done in the past, I had never gotten the results that I got with the {Stripper Dancing} program. I mean 23 inches - that's huge!"

Jeanne B.
Lost 30 lbs & 40 inches!

"I've bought all new clothes! I went from a size 18 to 14 in just two months - and now I'm back down to my size 8 and 10s! It's once again fun to shop for clothes!

When you're doing the {Stripper Dancing} workouts, not only are you working off the pounds, but you're also feeling a lot sexier stripping. It's not all about the outside; Flirty Girl Fitness also makes you feel different on the inside! It makes you feel {like a real stripper}! It's so empowering to own your own femininity and to feel {like a stripper} again. You're never too old to be {a stripper}, all you have to do is unlock it, release it and let it happen!"

These ppl are approving stripping. LOL ok I gonna stop hating because it might actually work. But for people like me who might not feel all that comfortable to stripper dance to lose weight, this is funny as hell.

Here are a few of the Teaser Collection:

Booty Beat:

Booty Beat

Just Teasing:

Just Teasing

Chair Fit:

Chair Fit

Chair Dancing:

Chair Dancing

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: