Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lost in the world of silence!!!

Dear Readers,

I am feeling so weird right now. I am wondering why is it so hard to talk to people. Is it the fact that the oldr u get the more you get mentally inept to talk. I have reached the point of my life where talkin to a guy should come easy and like a peice of cake. But nooooooooo.... It is now like jumping into a pit of fire and I have reached the point where i REAALLLYYY dont want to talk to guys.

If they wanna talk I will talk but i am not going to go out of my way to make conversation. It is seriously tiring trying to figure out what to talk about. Myself? Cars? Sex? Music? Sports? Sex? Current issues? Them? Sex? Seriously, what do I talk to them and say,especially like when they lose the ability to help out and continue the effin conversation................................................

EXAACTTLLYYY that is how it is.... dead air. GOSH!! and that is y we women dont necessarily enjoy askin dudes out. They have a high probability of turning u down or just not working out, due to the woman's inability to talk. I need help (and dont tell me to just be myself, myself is a attention crazed maniac who doesnt love herself because she feels she is tooo fat (i know i'm not but i still have a high risk of diabetes and High Blood Pressure) and toooo lazy to do anything with her life) So if ever u might want to leave a comment please .... PRETTYY PLEASE... do!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!

No comments: