Monday, August 24, 2009

Liquid Toffee and No one puts baby in the corner

Dear Readers,

Please dont get pissed with me for not being a constant blogger. I have been in a different frame of mind and have made a few vows to myself. Which I would discuss in a later blog. However tonite i am wicked bored so i was on youtube. On youtube I am subscribed to a lesbian. Then this Lesbian did a vlog on this lady who does poetry. However, i must warn you that they are slightly erotic... and lesbian (no i am not a lesbian). But I find her work very interesting. She goes by the title Liquid Toffee. The lady that does these poems is Ifa Bumi and has a channel on youtube as well.
These shall allow you to understand what I am saying above.




Then I was watching Movie Buzz and he had informed me of the new remake of the Classic "Dirty Dancing". can you believe this shit. Then I went to see what comments people had left and one person said "No body puts remakes in the corner." I instantly had to get the clip for you guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GBy7rBzz_I

I love that seen hope you love it too.

Well i gonna watch a few more vids and then go on to bed. Love yall!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: