Thursday, August 6, 2009

Halfmoon Bay

Dear Readers,

I suck ass, I do, I dont update my blog anymore, and I apologize. Ok... I really am sorry. Well, Carnival is done. The shows are finish, the jamming is finish (sorta). Back to the status quo. Like yesterday when I was driving back up to the hardware I was sooo happy to hear R&B and Rap (even some Dancehall) on Vybz FM. A person can only take soooo much SOCA for a period of time.

So now I am trying to make my BFF from Cali enjoy the rest of her time here. We went to the beach yesterday. Which beach ... Halfmoon Bay( one of our 365 beaches). BUT... when they said that Freetown was far I didnt realize it was THAT far. CRAP!!! I am driving and I am like WTF. Then we had a fun experience which kinda freaked out lots of people I was with but if I say what happens I might never be the same again and might be very sad. But everyone is still alive that is all that matter.

I know that I am a strange black person when I would try and get that thrill that I think white people would get when they do their stupid shit. I am lame like that. I will put up some pix as soon as my girl puts them up or gives them to me ;)

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: