Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello Erika, where u been so long!!!

You know what yall. I am tired of the "Dear Reader" shit. It doesnt encourage me to write. Well right now we are getting the side or the back or some part of "Tropical Storm" Erika. I love it. I had gotten some good footage of the Lightening coming in towards us just on the horizon. Then I have a few pictures that is like WOW!!!

Well I know I dont blog as much as I used to but since they changed the security code for the wireless in the house I have no access to the internet on my big computer (how i love thee). Plus, I HATE Blogging on my small pc. So I got hold of my dad's computer which is not the best but it does the job. So ... I am just coping until I go back to RI. yay!!

I am happy to go back but sad to leave my family and friends. Total mixed emotions. My Summer was great though. When I go back up to RI I will do a post on how GREAT it was. Then hell I might Do a recap on how my 21st year alive was the BOMBDIGGITY BEST!!! (well next to my baby years where all I had to do was eat sleep and poop yay)!!! Yea!

I am happy that we got a tropical storm (i was kinda hoping for a Tropical storm or Hurricane) before I left. I just love the coziness of being stuck in your house while the rain and thunder and lightening is giving you a show outside. It would be great if I had a significant other ;) during this weather. But there are more years in my life (knock on wood). Yea. So I will keep u posted soon!!!

No comments: