Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kanye, Chris, and Madonna

I am not one to talk about what everyone else is talkin about but when I finally did watch the Kanye West VMA situation all I could do was LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! Not at what he did but the look on Beyonce's face. Then at the end the look on Taylor's face!!! LMAO wow that is sooo funny!!! Check it out:



Now is the video from Chris Brown's Larry King interview. Waste of 20 mins of my life!!! Below is the links to the videos!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZyDs2fESCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5RfxssZ1c

Oh and I hope you saw the VMAs ( I didnt see the whole thing but I saw a small part). The part I saw was a speech by Madonna. When I was listening to her I was in such awe!! She made him sound like the human being that noone but his friends and family saw. Then after that Janet did a performance that was off the CHAIN! Check it out (totally bad quality but hey you get the point):



That on its own brings out emotion!!!

Oh and because Scream is one of my favorite MJ videos here you go:



OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: