Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wayne Hoffman

Hey yall, I meant to put an entry in last night but life is weird. Last night I went to see an Illusionist named Wayne Hoffman. He was really good. I believe that in real life ppl could read minds and use their mind to perform different acts. As they say all you have to do is Believe!!!
http://assets.mediaspanonline.com/prod/2115059/45312_w280.jpg

Well I do believe. He did a few mind tricks and then there were a few that I believed in no matter what anyone would say. The final one was one where during the show he opened a can of pepsi and then he drank it off. While on the stage he crushed the can slightly. Then he held it sideways and upside down to prove it was empty. Then he spun it and the can became uncrushed. Then he was talking about using your imagination and he had pretended to throw the hole of the can into the crowd then when he showed the can to the audience it was sealed. Us knowing it was empty was suprised when he said that it was being filled up at that moment. Then he opened the can and poured out the pepsi in a cup. After seeing that I believe that is real!!

One week is done and I am prepared to start my journey to finishing Uni. Gosh. 4 years is almost done. But one thing i wont miss about America is the cold. I know it is going to snow before I leave. GREAT!!! Well. I am going to enjoy it as much as possible :)

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: