Friday, September 11, 2009

FSM 3060 and Strawberry Shortcake!!

O M F G!!! Do you see how things come around and kick you in your butt!! Well you know I was in England for 5 months and during that 5 months I had the ability to do a course where I would be running a restaurant with two other people. How fun!! Soo I decided I didnt want to do the course and I was like I will still help out as floor staff so that they would have less stress. So I didnt do the class but I still got an A plus a bottle of wine and a day planner.

Well I just found out that I have to do a course like the same thing but it would just be Me and an extra person. Tell me Karma is a Bee itch. GOSHH!!! But it is better here because here it is just for 4 hours while the one in England was for a while 6 hrs. My question is if you are a HOTEL major why are they making us do a course in Restaurant. I bet the Restaurant people dont have to do anything about Hotels!! GOOOOSSSSHhh!!!!

OK I am done fuming. I have been watching Cartoon Network everyday since I have come back and I saw a commercial on Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cafe.

Strawberry Shortcake - Playset - Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cafe
My morbid side kicked in and I was thinking of the worst things that a cynical kid could think up!! But seriously. Why the hell is there a bird at the top of this ... thing. Plus she lives upstairs of her work place but one of the tables for the customers is upstairs. Unless she doesnt allow people to eat in the store it is just a come in and buy and leave then. But there are two chairs so of course she is going to have places to eat. Unless she has a boyfriend but you have to buy him separately like every other toy. Plus this is for kids who are not going to lose stuff or put them in their mouths because they got tons of little pieces on this thing. Ok I am done rambling.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: