Wednesday, September 9, 2009

RI Update!!

Hey yall, thanks for being patient with me on the blogging. I am back in Rhode Island. Since I have reached I havent had much time for myself. So I just got back from my 7:10 class and just being bummy for a while before I go and get food.

I am in the Harborside Village and it is great. Each person has their own space and everything. There are 4 of us in the dorm - I will call the other 3 Ah, Bk, and Bm. I know Bm for like 2 years now and we are now sharing this apt like dorm. Bk I love her to bits but she curses a lil too much. But yea...Ah she is kinda anti social when it comes to us but she is always with her boyfriend who lives in another dorm. Bk has introduced us to some of her friends and I can see us all hanging out on a regular basis. But I have to ensure not to eliminate my own friends like Lr and Sc and even Ye. gosh... that it is easier to just have your own apt because you wont be meeting anyone new and having to get used to them. I have been here for 4 days and I havent seen Lr as yet and feel really bad. :(

I have been having my classes and it is interesting. The class I had today I was told that we have a group project but I am not sure how that is going to work out. Oh well. The other classes are not bad but I still have to go through my Concentration class which is on Friday (this week, normally on Monday) at 6pm - 9:30pm GREEAATT! 8-)

I went grocery shopping and picked up mostly foods that I would have to cook but the next time I go I will be able to pick up the greens so that I will be eating a well balanced diet. I havent really cooked since I reached but when I have been walking alot. Plus it does help to live on the third floor. I also got some good stuff for my room. When I am finish doing my room I will take pics and show you but it wont be like that for the whole year. God forbid. But yea. Food is calling me. I still have some other blogs to fill you in on! Love you guys.

OXXO
Mayeshah

No comments: