Wednesday, March 18, 2015

25 Songs 25 Days Challenge: Day 3 - A song that reminds you of one/both of your parent

HEY there again!!! Please do not think that I have forgotten about my challenge even though I just started. NOOO I haven't!!! I swear!!! However, day 2  was just a lil difficult for me to pull out of my ass.
Looking at this list:


I noticed it is making me remember something I dont have. An Ex-boyfriend. Soo I couldnt pull that one out of my ass and just cant pick a guy friend to take that position in my life.

Therefore day 2 was skipped. NOWWW GOING ON WITH DAY 3 - A SONG THAT REMINDS ME OF ONE OR BOTH OF MY PARENTS.

So i have chosen Fathers by John Mayer because it will always remind me of my father. A man does not know how he affects his daughters world. This song reminds me that my dad has played a huge role on the entire family dynamic whether he wanted to or not.




So all the guys out there remember this song and for everyone this is a deep some which does remind me of my father.

Come back through tomorrow and check out what song I choose next. Share what song reminds you of a parent/both parents in the comments below.


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: