Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Greatest Freakouts Ever 1 2 3

Dear Readers,

I just had to put this up because I found it highly disturbing. How can you allow your child to talk to you and act this way about what ever actions you have done to them. I have a feeling you might have seen this already, but if not it is wicked crazy!



Ok, you might think ok he got a few issues but at least he not gonna take it out on anyone. However, after thinking that I saw this one.



WTF you might be thinking. Kinda Creepy. Total Creeper. Then ... to top it off. He would do that to a stranger but what he would do to his family has topped it off for me.



Now try and teach your kids that life is too short to get crazy like this. If not I will have to shoot your kid in the head and call it self defense ;)

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: