Monday, July 13, 2009

Vids

Dear Readers,

I have been in the background watching what others post so this is some of the people that I follow on blogger. These are some videos from them (since you know I love youtube or any video that I can find).

This video from Sometimes I type things I must admit was very creepy :



This is from my boy Chris, my Yardie American.Raggamuffin Mind Control

This is the reason That I love and Hate Gnarls Barkley, his videos are great but his music is always in the backdrop so you dont focus on it!!

Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul from Chris Milk on Vimeo.




This one was just intense. But question how come there wasnt any wounds or blood at the end.Think about it

Galactic Mail from Asterokid on Vimeo.



This one is from my sis Kimolisa!!

LOVE THE SONG and Vid



OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: