Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First 2 days of work

Well, so far I have worked two days in the Hotels Fine Dining Restaurant. The first day I had no idea of what I was doing so I just did whatever the supervisor and the manager of the F&B services directed me to do. After that I assisted the wait staff in setting up the dining room and went to dinner. When I came back the first diners went to sit by the bar until they were ready to eat and the second they could tell how nervous I was. I almost cried twice but I buckled down and made up my mind that I am going to get through.
The second day was smoother with the tasks I had to do. However there were other information that I would need that would enhance the guests experience and lessen the amount of time i am just standing around!!

So to end off this post I will share this vid which is the a capella of a song that I have grown to LOVE!!!



OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: