Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something's wrong

Ok, I have been working for 2 weeks tomorrow, and all kinda weird stuff has been occurring since I got this job. First week I had a pulse in my right eye for days on end. So I looked it up and found this:

Why Does My Eye Twitch?
Eye twitches can be triggered by a variety of different factors. Some of the conditions that cause eye twitches are environmental, some are physiological, and some are psychological in nature. Below is a list of some of the more common causes of eye twitch:
  • Fatigue or lack of sleep
  • Over consumption of caffeine
  • Physical or emotional stress
  • Anxiety or phobias
  • Brain damage or other neurological disorders
  • Associated with temper tantrums (especially in children)
  • Eye stress associated with extended viewing of the computer screen
  • Epilepsy
So I swear it is the Anxiety that I was taking on. Plus I felt emotionally stressed when I went to work.

Now for the kicker. I would have dreams about work. So lets say I come from work at 11:20 and stay up until 12:30am from 12:30am to 3 or 4 am. I am back on duty. However when I am back on duty I cant move. Well until I feel like have done something wrong and I try and rush to do something and I get out of bed just to do it. So I have had episodes where I woke up got out of bed and was heading to one of my side tables to give a guest some water.

Well last night pissed me off some because I sleep with my computer on in my bed and I minimized all my programs in order to find the POS Program for the restaurant so that I can put in orders (or get a check) for a guest.

Then at one point in the night around 3:30 (I remember looking at my watch) I was just looking around  my room in the dark wondering where I was.  :(

I need help. If you have any methods of relaxing or anything which would help me out late at night dont be afraid to share.

Well it has been two weeks that I have been working with them and I am still learning on how to make a routine of what I am doing. I am making tons of mistakes but my supervisor has advised me that I am new and everyone makes mistakes. So I shouldn't be afraid to come to her.

I will most def keep you posted on my psychotic brain activities.

Oh and I made 12,519 steps in 8 hrs yesterday!!! No wonder I look like I am losing weight!!!!
OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Um drink warm milk and you'll def be able to relax. Is the job that bad?