Monday, November 19, 2012

De-Cluttering - The Beginning

I have done my first decluttering session today and came across a whole ton of cool stuff. B-day, and Christmas cards, recipes, souvenirs, receipts, an alarm clock, a desk lamp, cords, and a whole ton of stuff.

I had not wanted to through away anything but I told myself that if I dont ... who knows what will happen in a few years. So I opened up the suitcase (cause that is where I store all my junk) and took out 3 bags. I went through the first bag and came across aprons and chef caps and the neck tie thingy we had to wear in the kitchen at JWU.


So, I decided all that was old and nasty and dirty and deserves to be dumped. I then decided that since it wont be as easy as that was with the other stuff I would take pictures and share them with you! So you can see what a hoarder I am!!! I also have some really cool stuff too.

So this is the beginning and I will keep you on my journey to the minimalistic life!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: