Saturday, November 3, 2012

Old Movies: She-Devil

I must say this movie has gotten my high ratings because of how low a woman would go to teach her husband a lesson. He had it coming but for the amount of time that this took to be carried out and the amount of people who was incorporated into executing this, all I have to ask is it worth it? But then again at the end of the movie she got her just results and became a better person because of it! So I do believe it was worth it! This movie was not that old but the mere fact that Meryl Streep and Roseanne Barr were still lookin all cute and fresh, dont even get me started on the technology! So then again it might be that old!!! LOL!! I loved the methodological precision she had taken to breaking every aspect of his life. It also makes you think about what information you can give a person to allow them access into another persons life. It also draws the question could she have been a sociopath who could have easily brought someones life crumbling around them? But no... she was a woman scorned and then left with nothing but herself and her kids. However if a sociopath had the ability to do this he/she could, and it is scary how easy. Ok I am straying from everything. No more delays. Check out this movie: She-Devil OXXO Mayeshah!!!

No comments: