Saturday, November 3, 2012

Marry Me - Lucy Liu

All right, I am totally fucked up right now. This is the cutest movie I have seen in FOREVER!!!! I first saw my sister watching it... ok, I heard her LAUGHING OUT LOUD to this movie. So at one point I decided to go and see what she was watching!!! I saw a little bit which was awkward and I was hesitant to watch this!!! Then today I asked her how was the movie and she admitted it was a great movie that it went straight to tv but it was soooo cute!! SO I just watched it and OMG I WANT TO GET MARRIED NOW!!! SERIOUSLY! Why do people in the Caribbean have these situations!! Well I guess this movie is the adult version of my Mary-Kate and Ashley obsessions as a kid!!! I need to share this movie to who ever is still checking out this blog!!! Gosh I might even have to spread it far and wide on fb, tumblr, pinterest, instagram, twitter, Stumbleupon, linkedin, and obviously here on Blogger!!! OK LET ME STOP DELAYING!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!TWO PARTS!! Approx 1.5 hrs each but well worth every minute!!! PART 1 PART 2 OXXO Mayeshah!!!

No comments: