Sunday, May 2, 2010

FML :( again!!!

OMG :'(

I have so much work and I cant focus any more. I have my actual for my menu due on Tuesday and I don't reach anywhere. I have a big ass project due on Wednesday and I even more don't reach anywhere. I have another paper in which I haven't even started plus my journals both or which are for my art class. And then I decided to take a lil bread and look at a few jobs out there and came across this and just broke down.

https://rosewoodhotels.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=3645

I don't think I am ready for this. I don't think I can do it!!! :(
Before I thought oh I have two parents who are entrepreneurs so i should have some skills that they have gained over the years and work off of those but I don't even think i am ready for an entry level position in a hotel. :'(

I am soo scared all of those qualifications and requirements I don't know if I can do all of that.

:( I am soo overwhelmed right now I cant stand it. I literally want to curl up in a corner and die for a while.

Or maybe just a glass of wine to help kill some of the brain cells. GOD!!!!

I am sooo in pain right now I am in some serious pain in my chest because I am sooo scared.

1 comment:

johnson said...

YES YOU CAN.Get your foot in the door and you will surprise yourself at what you can do.You see the qualification they require and you are way ahead of that .All you need is some hands on experience. YES YOU CAN.