Tuesday, July 6, 2010

OVER AND OVER AND OVER I AM GIVEN SIGNS THAT I SUCK AS A HUMAN BEING!!!

Quotes like "Just Sky Dive:"
or "Make sure you enjoy your youth before it ends"
or "What is your hobby?"

 So what am I gonna do about it ?? ... I really dont know.

I talkin to this guy right now (J) and he wanna try and help me but i still keepin at a distance but he can tell just by stuff that i would say.. well type.

So I dunno what to do I wanna "Just Sky Dive" but i still scared and I most def wanna "Make sure I enjoy my youth before it ends". Plus I think i would like to make Bar tending " my hobby"

I dont wanna say cause i was shelterd because there are other ppl who were sheltered and they dont turn out like me.

OH SHIT!!!! Now J makin me think!!! fuckin hell!!! Mayeshah, Why do you always make excuses for not doing things???

I DONT KNOW :'(  I REALLY DONT KNOW !!!

I have been doing it for such a long time I just do it. I noticed it mostly when I was in RI and my friend C passed by my place and was askin what i was doing that night and i told him i was just gonna stay in and stay warm. I then got cursed out by 2 of my roommates and i ended up going out with C and it was just awkward cause i was going against everythign i had told him.


I will see what happens good lord

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!!

No comments: