Saturday, August 28, 2010

How to be Alone

I am one who is afraid to be alone but once in a while it is great and liberating to be alone.

When I came across this video I remembered all the different activities I did by alone and I felt happy. Eg. Going to plays in RI, Going to the movies in Leeds, Going on a 5 day Scotland tour with a bunch of strangers, Sitting in the new JWU Cafe in one of the sofas and reading a book for hours.



Seriously those are some of the best times I have had in my entire life. So after seeing this I am going to make a promise to myself to go out by myself more. Even if it is to have lunch by myself or even to see a movie by myself just to be in my own mind.

This has also given me some ideas of what I can do by myself: lunch, dinner, movies, coffee, parks, clubs, etc.

I respect anyone who enjoys being by themself and love themselves like that!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: