Saturday, August 7, 2010

Soneva Kiri

OHHHH OOOMMMMMM!!!! OOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!
This place is epic!!!
Ok lets start from the beginning.
I received a blog entry from Sometimes I Type Things and I saw a picture of something that makes the neurons in your brain go crazy!!!! So I am curious to where this picture and where I can get an explanation to what this picture is and where I can see more of it!!! So I continued looking back to see where she reblogged it from and if they had any explanation about it and I found this!!!! TOOOTTTALLLY Epic!!!

But to show you what pic gave me a royal Mind F*** it was this
architectureblog:

constantflux:

(tearriffic:mallorylucille)


what is this place? It’s fantastic. 

Tell me this isnt sick!!! Looks like a mix between Ong Bak and Inception LOL!!!
Well I gonna continue perusing the internet :)


OXXO


Mayeshah!!!

No comments: