Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A try at poetry!

I went to a poetry night with my sister and I decided to write a poem for that. Then I remembered that there is another poetry night for another group that they have been asking me to try my hand at the writing situation. So I have already written one titled "Oreo". Something that has been on my mind for a while now. I shall share this "creation" the day of or after the next poetry reading.

I am also going to take a poem from one of the Def Poetry Jams that I heard and loved oh so much. That I will share on the same day as Oreo. And I feel like I am going to write maybe a few more that has been on my mind as just a random thought or something that has been affecting me all my life.

So Just to give you a heads up there are some things in the stratosphere that would might be interesting.

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: