Thursday, December 16, 2010

DUMB BITCHES!

I came across this video and I believe everything this dude is talking about. I believe that sometimes you just gotta keep sex and love as two separate entities. You have to know that you can have sex and not love the person but you cant love the person without eventually feeling some kinda sexual need from the person (i am talkin about man and woman love).



I also just finished reading a book "Diary of a Sex Fiend" and it basically is the same where just cuz a girl loves to have lots of sex doesnt mean that she is a slut or anything. She just has an over active sex drive and for the right person it could be tamed. Like taming a stallion. The author of this book has a blog but I dont think i can handle reading her stuff along with my other blogs that i follow.But for those interested can check her out HERE

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: