Thursday, January 5, 2012

In Time Review

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS MOVIE YET DONT READ (UNLESS YOU NEVER GONNA WATCH THE MOVIE)
Here is the trailer so that you dont have to go through this blog entry for nothing :D


>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Well if you scrolled pass my lil thingy there that means you have seen the movie or just dont give a shit.
Note well: I am not a certified food critic, I am a girl and have all right to be Bias where necessary.

I went to our local cinema to see this movie for their $5 EC Wednesday special (Big ups to Deluxe Cinemas) The movie started out at a very good pace, you understood what was going on and the jest of what was going on. Then the ultimate moment happened really soon into the movie, he saved that guys life and got the time while the guy gone and commit suicide at the age of 105. Nice right.
The pace of the movie after that was very good as well after this cause it gave you a chance to make your own conclusions and so forth.

Then there was the Romeo & Juliet scene where they met and they danced and they went for a swim. However they didnt die. They actually started to rob banks and shit - Bonnie & Clyde scene, and then give it to all the ppl in the ghetto - Robin Hood.

The story line was sick, the actors(actresses) were really good and the movie was just really phenomenal

TOLD YOU I WASNT A CRITIC BUT BEARING IN MIND I AM SLEEPY I SHALL END WITH THIS:
It is a good movie and I would recommend that you watch it if you havent and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did if you did.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: