Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year Plan (NOT RESOLUTION)

I know I am a whole 5 days late but HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL.

Now I got that out of the way, I shall tell you about this PLAN, notice I didnt say RESOLUTION, because Resolutions tend to be full of crap. I have come across a  post that says Learn a New Skill This Weekend. The area I saw it was an entry saying learn a new skill every weekend in 2012.



So far I havent made up my mind on what Skill will be my first. However, next week I will be registering for Spanish Classes. So that is a first step toward my goal.



I have the basic knowledge for Bartendinge maybe I should do the full skill of Bartending.



 I do believe to pick a Skill I shall use the website Lifehacker.com to find a skill then I will research as much about it and then do them. Maybe I will do blog posts about them :D

Well wish me good luck since this is gonna be an interesting challenge for me in the year 2012. My ending goal is to know a little about everythign and alot about one thing (I dont remember who says that but it is gonna be my mantra for this year)

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: