Thursday, October 3, 2013

Draft Post - Fievel: Goes West

I am soo far over the hill that I am at the bottom of the other side.
One man's sunset is another man's sunrise.

These are some quotes that I heard in the movie Fievel: Goes West. If you never heard of it dont worry I never heard of it until earlier this week. It is a cute movie and I will put the first part of the movie up here so If you want to watch the whole thing you can just keep going through the parts. (1-8)
Part 1:


It was no Anastasia nor Aristocats. But it was a cute movie. In my Food Management class some of the ppl asked what was everyone's favorite cartoon and alot of people said Fievel. So I looked it up and I have seen the lil mouse before but I never saw the movie.
If you dont know Fievel this is him:



OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: