Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Draft Post - XXX 1

OMG What is this about?? Ok So I shall just randomly talk here. 

I was at work working in the restaurant when the Chef told the cooks and waitresses that whenever they hit a coworker on the ass (yes the ass) to wash their hands. I found this very funny. But then the other day I had hit a girl on her tush and remembered what the Chef said. 

I then wondered why do we women hit other women's bottoms. I dont see white women or Asian women doing it. I never noticed Spanish women do it but my theory right now is "Because Black women's rear ends are big and softer they just are hit-able. 



But seriously, it is now a topic that makes me wonder. I would like to know if you ever had a situation where you hit another woman's bum (or for you guys, even if it is in sports, have you ever hit a guys's bum) do you actually do it or do you refrain?  

OXXO
Mayeshah!!!

No comments: