Monday, October 21, 2013

Youtube Classic Movie - Porgy and Bess

Hi readers,

Growing up I have heard my mom rave about this movie PORGY AND BESS and I have been so eager to watch it but then I heard recently that the last copy was burnt or something of the sort. I then decided it just wasnt meant for me to watch it. 

Last night when looking for a movie with my darling Sydney Poitier I found Raisin in the Sun (1961) which I am still to read the book lol. Then I looked over on the side and saw what? The movie that my mom has been raving about. Of course I had to watch it. LIKE DUHHH!!! So I put A Raisin In The Sun to wait and watched Porgy and Bess. It was a great movie and the songs were great. The actors voices were just breathtaking. Check it out below:



And just as a lil bonus here is A Raisin In The Sun:



OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: