Saturday, April 25, 2009

My latest addiction

Dear Readers,

I am back with some cool stuff that I found on youtube. Ok the main reason that I put soo much videos on my blog is because I would be putting information into a search engine and expect to be receiving something specific and i would be taken to someones blog and it doesnt have any VIDEOS or PICTURES!!! That pisses me off!!! So I compensate with my own blog to make the people like me happy.

Back on topic, my newest addiction is this chick tokenblackchic and here is an example of one of her videos if you like her great but i want you to love her. Se is mad straight up and funnyyy!!!


Then she mad a video picking out 15 videos in which she featured when being the guest editor of youtube. Which I am going to show ever single one of them that is great!! So enjoy:
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

9.

10.


OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: