Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random thought while on the bus

Dear Readers,

Some people might want to know what goes on in my mind. So I will tell you about something that I thought about while on the bus back home.

I had looked out of my window (was on the upper level of the double decker)and I saw a cute guy, however I couldnt tell if he was white or mixed. Then I started to think I would go out with a white guy, but mostly to play with his hair, which is an erogenous zone of a mans body. Then my chain of thought went to kissing and how I am very unskilled in kissing.

NOW IS THE PART THAT IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART OR VISUALIZE STUFF YOU READ OR HEAR YOU SHOULD STOP AND UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A SICK BITCH!!!

Then I remembered some of those confessions in the 17 magazines and one girl who went out on a date with her boyfriend wasnt feeling good and they decided to go home, and they had kissed a goodnight kiss and she puked in his mouth. I know that is MAD NASTY. Then I was thinking what if you ate nuts or fish and your significant other was allergic to nuts or fish. Then you puked in their mouth bringing up the nuts or fish. Would they get an allergic reaction to that?

Then I was like GOD DAMN I think up some shit when I dont have anything to keep my occupied. Yea ... So that is some of the weird shit I does think about when I am by myself with nothing to keep me occupied.

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: