Friday, April 24, 2009

My Self Reflection

Dear Readers,

I am nearing the end of my time in England and I am bombarded with all kind of essays and papers and so on!! One of the essays that I have to complete is a self reflection that goes into depth of what in my life would make me a classical manager or a entrepreneurial leader. Upon doing a psychometric test i found out a i am both, but with more Classical Manager tendencies. So I was told to do it in a form that is normal to me and expressing my feelings her is normal for me. So When i do it I will do it in Blog form and I will post the ruff draft up (it might be a lil long ... ok maybe Hella long) and then for my essay i will downsize it! So probably on Monday that will be up.

I found this and i just watched it over and over again LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF !!! So i hope you like it!!



OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: