Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NICEE!!

Dear Readers,

I have like 2 or 3 blogs to write for you. One is an "Ode to my unborn child" another is about "Privacy" and another will be on "the straight man's version of an Ideal Mate!!!" Sweet!! So since i concreted that in writing that means i have to do it no matter what!! (unless i die in an unexpected bus crash or get knocked down while walking around the city for the first time in ...... 4 months!!!!! well second time) Well noononono... i have to show you this cool video that i found on this other chicks blog that i just found sooo amusing!!! omg!!! Enjoy!!!



And i found something else that was mad funny as well. Who knew Star wars and Harry Potter were so close in plots!!! maybe that is why the older generation doesnt enjoy Harry Potter that much .. they saw it already... (dont get pissed at me if you are part of that older generation. it is not my fault :P)



OXXO

Mayeshah!!

1 comment:

Kimolisa said...

LMAO, the plot had my jaw on my lap.