Sunday, November 14, 2010

BLAHHH. Drown!!

Howdy guys and gals,

Welcome to a new post by your host Mayeshah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I am lame as hell.

Ok so last night was interesting for me and I would love to do it over again. Excluding some parts. But yea...this is not a post on the events of last night. It is a post of what came to mind when i was out last night.

The thought is - Can someone vomit underwater???

So with my quick internet resources and the many ppl around the world that thinks of interestingly odd things like I do (or I try to) I came across this answer on Yahoo Answers:


I wouldn't even think about it. Psychologically you cannot control the instinct to breathe while vomiting so, your going to take a deep breathe of what, water, and, drown. It's a uncontrolled reaction and your body doesn't care if your under water or in the open.

Source(s):

Former MedLab Technologist supervisor (retired)

Now tell me that isnt like the most epic visual ever.  Hmm well it is to me :P

So now I am going to do something personal that if i state it hear all of you will be like OMG TMI!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LoL at drowning under water..but as for the TMI its probably rubbing ur bean or taking a crap lmao!!